Wednesday 4 July 2012

Video Problems

I have edited all the footage made on my trip to Spain but unfortunately my Windows Live Movie Maker keeps coming up with an Error message whenever I try to publish/save the movie as one file.
I'm looking into how to change that, so hopefully I'll be able to put it up soon. Sorry to keep you waiting :)

In other news, my parents are moving to Amsterdam. The plan currently is that I go with them, then a few days after the move we would visit our German relatives and then I'd take a train to both Hanover, to see a great girl I met last summer and to Munich to see lovely Nathalie who I first met in Kindergarten! After that, I'd return to Amsterdam followed by a drive back to England with my mum where she would sell the car and I would go to International Camp 2012! (Can. Not. Wait.)
From these trips, I'm going to try and actually make some posts on the road. We'll see if that's more successful than the video so far and so I'll try to keep you posted.

Wish me luck!

oh and Happy Independence Day!
And Happy Birthday to Cara Deal and Ben Larking - have a good 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment